- If you lease your ARDOR to the pool, you are just leasing your forging power. The actual ARDOR stays in your wallet. The pool cannot transfer or spend your ARDOR.
- Do not send your ARDOR to the pool, but only lease your forging power!
- If you spend your ARDOR, it will immediately reduce your share of the pool because you own less ARDOR.
- If you already take part in the pool and receive ARDOR, these new ARDOR will count too. However, the new ARDOR will only be taken into account after 1,440 blocks.
- The pool does not have any fees!
- If your earned ARDOR are paid out, 1 ARDOR transaction costs will be deducted! NEW: NO payout fee until block height 500,000
- If you lease your ARDOR to the pool, 0.1 ARDOR transaction costs must be paid!
- Your earnings are paidout automatically, if you have earned more than 10 ARDOR.
- If your ARDOR-Client is running on your computer, select the ARDOR-Chain and click on "More info" in the left upper tile (the tile showing your current account balance).
- Click on "Account leasing" in the appearing window at the top.
- Enter the address of the pool as recipient: ARDOR-MGY9-EEJW-T6NX-5PZDA
- Period: This is how many blocks long you lend your forging power to the pool. It is best to enter the maximum value of 65,535.
- For fee it is best to enter 0.1. Every action on the ARDOR platform costs a fee. Lending ARDOR costs at least 0.1 ARDOR.
- Then enter your passphrase and click "Lease balance".
- After 1 440 blocks your forging power is automatically added to the pool and you get a share of the pool earnings.